Characters are the most important part of a Role Playing Wiki. You cannot have a role pay without multiple characters. There are some basic standards to follow when making a character. They are listed below.
To create a character, one must go to the guide, and follow the instructions on the page. Then go to Forum:Character Approval. Make sure to sign the forum after you have finished (by adding ~~~~). An admin will look at the forum, and tell you if your character is okay.
Character Page StandardEdit
- Template:My Character must be at the top of every character page.
- Template:Character Infobox can be used on character pages. It is not required, but it is recommended.
- Character pages must be properly categorized. Here are the categories required:
- Category:The Character's Nation (eg. Fire Nation)
- Your character page, once made must contain substantial image. One line of history and a photo is not enough. You should have at least one large paragraph for a history, the character's personality and the characters powers.
- The characters in the avatar world have unusual names. If you need help selecting one please contact and admin.